Followers

Thursday 31 October 2019

October Round Up!

Hello everyone! I have managed to make a few cards this month all for DT projects but I'm quite please with some of them!

So here they are

This is a cute image from Polkadoodle that was the Outlawz Progressive image for October, I coloured her up with Prismacolor pencils, made a frame using some lush black glitter card, I used a base card in burgundy and a lilac polkadot, for a finishing touch I added a spider charm!

For Crash Your Stash this month the cue was corner punches - the only punch I had was a corner rounder so using the fabulous papers from our sponsor, We are 3 I used a lovely dark paper as the background and added panels of two other papers from the Shabby Set, I fussy cut the butterflies from the sentiment sheet and also used the sentiment. I added a little sparkle to the butterflies with some bling and a nice sparkle paste, finished off with some pretty heart gems.

For the Colour Challenge

This month's sponsor was the Paper Shelter and who can resist their cute images! The first challenge was a monochrome using red, I used the little devil image pre coloured and added different red and pink hearts.
The second challenge was a challenge where we give you one colour from the picture and you add another two and your twist and tell us what it is. The base colour was orange so I added yellow and green and the adorable little witch pre coloured scene from TPS and added some die cuts as my twist.

Festive Fridays

For my first card I used a lovely set from Crafters Companion, the moon has been stamped and heat embossed with a lovely sparkly black powder that I have had for years! I die cut the cute fairy from some white glitter card along with lots of snowflakes, the sentiment is also from Crafters Companion and is part die cut and the rest stamped, all mounted on that delicious snowflake paper with a glitter base layer.
The second card featured a Paper Shelter pre coloured image, the base card is a delicious pearlised purple and I added some die cut elements (spiders web, spider, bats, haunted house, tree and sentiment) I also used a little thread of clear liquid pearls to give the spider an attachment to his web!

So that is my October round up - I will have another card to share tomorrow so come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! I think my favorite of all of them is the Sparkle card! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete