Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Today sees a new challenge at the Outlawz for the Progressive/Freebie group. Every month we have an image from an artist that we will send you to colour and make a project with.

This month we have a beautiful digi from Beccy Muir - aka Beccy's Place - the image we got to play with this month is called Wild Rose and comes as a line drawing and a coloured digi!
I used the line drawing for my project which was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and I coloured the roses in a style that I have seen in hedgerows in England all my life


I cut the image out with a heart shaped die, used an embossing folder to give me the textured panel behind the image and some pretty floral background paper, finished with some glittery butterflies and a double cut sentiment; I tried to keep my pallate to the colours of the flowers to enhance the image.

I hope you like my version of this pretty image and I'm sure the person that receives  this card will be happy to receive it!

To join in the fun go to the Outlawz Challenges and sign up for the progressive/freebie challenge and we will send you out this beautiful image - then you have until the end of February to make a project with the image and post it on the challenge page; as long as you do that you will automatically receive the image for next month then keep submitting and receive the image each month you have made a project!

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment